Digital Communication Officer
Passionate about Digital Communications and working for a fantastic Social Welfare Charity?
Digital Communications Officer, an opportunity to join a fantastic Welfare Charity, based in Central London.
You will join a talented and friendly Communications team, working directly with the National Marketing Manager.
As the Digital Communications Officer you will maintain and increase digital presence and reach to a targeted audience, managing digital aspect of campaigns, major events and projects. You will have responsibility for a wide range of digital tasks covering areas such as:
- Managing social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Updating, reviewing and managing the website and all online content.
- Production and distribution of email marketing products, such as e-newsletters.
- Report on online performance. Identify opportunities to enhance user experience.
- Liaising with IT team regarding all website development work and digital agencies, third parties as required.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with skills in Digital and passion to work for a charity, with a solid understanding and experience of;
- Digital marketing in support of fundraising covering; Social Media, Website and Analytics.
- Email marketing, creating templates, using MailChimp or similar email marketing tools.
- Writing and amending copy, and an interest in/experience of design.
- Experience and understanding of using Wordpress, Hootsuite and premier pro. Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience of work with IT and managing digital projects, working with agencies