Engagement and Student Membership
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Engagement and Student Membership Officer on a permanent basis.
As Engagement and Student Membership Officer you will act as the first point of contact to promote Student Membership and careers. You will also focus on online engagement for existing and new Student Members.
- Act as first point of contact for centres, tutors and students.
- Support development of local opportunities for young people by sourcing Apprenticeships, job vacancies and work experience placements for student members.
- Promote the importance of Professional Standards to student members.
- New member engagement.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of working with young people from ages 16-21.
- Have experience of student engagement through social media.
- Have experience of employer engagement.
- Have experience of customer care and engagement.
- If you have experience of working for a membership body that would be an advantage.