Manufacturing Organisation, based in Gloucestershire.
The Campaign Manager's key responsibilities will be:
Responsible for running effective telesales marketing campaigns for the company to generate organic growth, improve customer retention and drive focused customer acquisition.
The telesales campaigns will cover both traditional and digital marketing with direct responsibility for lead qualification through a mix of AI and direct contact from the Telesales team. The Campaign manager will work alongside the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness (ROI).
- Develop in conjunction with the marketing team predominantly B2B (business to business) and limited B2C (business to consumer) integrated telesales marketing campaigns from first contact to closure with the aim of growing acquiring and retaining customers
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of the telesales campaigns (ROI)
- Manage the Internal sales team
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Work within a budget and monitor spends against budget
- Assist with key messaging and proofread copy for promotional materials for campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identities are adhered to across all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in telesales campaign marketing
The Successful Campaign Manager will have:
- Previous experience of managing inbound and outbound telesales/marketing campaigns, ideally within the fenestration or building products industries
- Previous management experience, including building and developing a team
- Can demonstrate effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to clearly establish parameters and measures for each campaign and define what success looks like.
- Excellent writing skills are essential to review and comment on copy for marketing promotions.
- Ability to work across teams in a matrix environment with external sales, marketing and on-boarding with management of external third parties such as mailing houses. Also persuade non-marketing audiences, such as senior level managers within the organisation, of the benefits and probable outcomes of proposed campaigns.
- Project management skills are essential to ensure that you work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage output effectively and intervene if appropriate.
- You will need to be highly numerate as you will need to acquire data and use it to target selected customer groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns. You will use campaign metrics to refine our marketing messages through continuous improvement.
The Successful Campaign Manager based in Stonehouse will receive:
£30,000 - £40,000