Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Initiate and write campaign briefs.
- Manage individual giving campaign budgets.
- Research case studies.
- Produce and present campaign results reports and analysis.
- Manage external agencies.
- Proof read all creative work.
- Liase with the internal digital teams to ensure delivery of campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Previous experience working in a marketing or fundraising environment.
* Direct marketing experience (required).
* Proven project/campaign management skills.
* Print or digital production knowledge.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £25,600 and £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking.
- Health Cash-plan.