Youth Centre Manager and Fundraiser
The Swan Youth Project”, provides youth services to secondary school students every day during term-time.
The Board of Trustees is seeking a full-time, energetic and motivated manager who likes teenagers and is interested in their welfare. The successful candidate will be experienced in team management, fundraising, relationship-building and networking.
The Centre Manager will report to and work in partnership with the Board of Trustees.
Key responsibilities of the role are increasing the Membership and funding. Duties include:
Managing the daily operation of the Youth Centre including:
- Oversight of its budget and administration.
- Recruitment and Management of the youth support team.
- Keeping accurate records of activities and finances, for reporting to the Trustees
- Ensuring that activities and management comply with all relevant legislation including charitable status, safeguarding and HR matters
- Representing the Centre with a variety of related agencies, including local councils.
Future Planning including:
- Developing and expanding the activities and public profile of the Centre to ensure its future success
- Raising incremental funds to ensure the continuing success of the Centre and the future of the post.
- Develop relationships with new sponsors and supporters, especially those in Berkhamsted.
- Identify and complete applications to grant funding agencies.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Berkhamsted
- Management Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Berkhamsted
- PR & Communications Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Berkhamsted
- Community Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Berkhamsted
- Events Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in Berkhamsted