Events Project Manager - Supporter-Led
Events Project Manager - Supporter-Led, an excellent opportunity to join a well-known health charity based in Central East London.
This a unique role to work on a very exciting, first ever supporter-led initiative for this charity. An exclusive opportunity to work with both the charity and the charities partner, to grow and develop further this supporter-led event.
As the Events Project Manager - Supporter-Led, you will develop further the activities of this events as it enters ia new year. Working alongside the charity partner's CEO and reporting to the Head of Community & Events Fundraising, you will be responsible for project managing the ongoing development of this event.
- Lead internal cross-organisation project groups, collaborating on the development of the fundraising strategy, budget and forecasts. Operational, communications and stewardship plans and reporting and evaluation.
- Lead Events Fundraising Coordinators to develop and deliver the stewardship programmes for participants.
- Support the delivery of this event with local partners, working closely with the Fundraising Officer to maximize their opportunities to recruit participants and to fundraise from at local level.
- Represent the Charity Partner at key internal and external meetings and events to increase awareness of the brand and maximise opportunities for further growth.
- Input into the development of marketing and recruitment strategy, based on recruiting those motivated by a sporting activity and those motivated to fundraise.
- Lead development and delivery of a fundraising strategy for participants, creating tiered fundraising engagement content based on audience segmentation.
Our client is looking an experience individual who has previous experience in events fundraising who has a proven track record of meeting in come strategy. Experience of:
- Working within the charity sector managing Mass-Participation, Challenge/ Sporting, Supporter-Led Fundraising Events.
- Providing excellent supporter stewardship programmes which achieve fundraising and supporter experience objectives.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of fundraising across the charity sector including the use of innovation processes to develop new fundraising streams.
- Line managing staff including supporting and developing staff.
- Project management experience, including planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on performance of income generating and non-financial objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating quantitative and qualitative KPIs, measuring impact and making recommendations for development.
- Monitoring and evaluating delivery of contracts/service level agreements by internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, influencing and negotiating to achieve objectives.
This role is initially a 12 month contract, with the view to longer-term opportunties.