Finance Business Partner
International Programme Accountant, Central London – Charity, up to £36,000
An exciting new finance opportunity is now available in a large international relief charity, in offices based in Central London. The role will report into the Head of Finance as part of a large finance team and will be responsible for business partnering with an International region along with financial reporting and a training piece for all members of the finance team.
- To be the finance contact for the region through planning, budgeting and forecasting
- To be responsible for all financial training throughout the finance team for both new starters and with process improvements/systems changes that are ongoing
- To update the Planner forecasting tool monthly with known changes to forecast for general and restricted funds for the region and respective Global Teams
- To ensure that monthly forecasts reconcile to the agreed regional and Global Team financial framework allocations
- To analyse, interpret and report on the region's consolidated budgets, assessing the implications and recommending possible courses of action to the Head of Region and respective Global Team Leaders
- To attend regional management meetings to input on financial and business issues, present findings and make recommendations for action.
- To actively engage and participate on regional strategic projects to ensure financial systems, financial controls and risk management activities are implemented appropriately
- To provide meaningful regional and global team analysis on financial performance
- To provide managers with knowledgeable, proactive advice and guidance on financial issues
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Newly qualified/finalist level accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong audit and internal controls knowledge with the ability to highlight weaknesses and make appropriate recommendations
- Evidence of training people in some form
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of MS Office and computerised accounts systems
- Ability to assimilate complex financial and written information quickly and accurately
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Not for Profit experience would be desirable
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.