Head of Challenge Events
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead on the development of an events strategy.
- Produce annual plans and budgets.
- Plan and deliver individual events.
- Research and identify new events to be added to the portfolio.
- Attend and support overseas and UK based events.
- Line manage 4 individuals.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of fundraising challenge events planning, management and review.
- Experience using digital marketing channels for event recruitment.
- Proven experience leading, and managing a team.
- Experience developing strategic and annual event plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Salary on offer:
- Salary banding between £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
- On-site parking.
- 22 days annual leave plus closed at Christmas.
**Please apply ASAP as I am currently shortlisting**