Our client is a leading UK university.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with the wider Marketing and Communications teams.
- Plan, research, create and distribute media materials.
- Maintain and develop a network of contacts.
- Monitor and evaluate media coverage.
- Develop and grow relationships with colleagues across the university.
- Proactively identify and deliver targeted media and PR activity.
- Create and manage engaging content.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in a PR agency or in house PR team.
- Track record in delivering targeted media relation campaigns.
- Proven experience creating PR content.
- Ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders and journalists.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £27,000 to £34,000 depending on experience.
- On-site Parking.
- 27 days annual leave plus 6 closure dates for Easter and Christmas.
**Please apply ASAP as I am currently shortlisting**