Our client are a not for profit charity supporting conservation of our environment
The key responsibilities for the Graphic Designer include:
- Deliver high quality creative design solutions from concept through to delivery, across a wide range of media including print, digital, wayfinding, interpretation, large format and marketing materials.
Work closely with senior designers and design programme co-ordinator to establish briefs and requirements, communicate progress of work and to ensure desired outcomes are met.
Deliver design solutions on-brand and support the ongoing development of the visual brand for the charity.
Co-ordinate with external suppliers, ensuring that budgets are controlled and deadlines are met
The Successfull Graphic Designer:
Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality design solutions.
- Knowledge of design for print and production processes (including pre-press) and design for digital and web
Experience with design from concept through to completion
Competent IT user with experience of Adobe Creative products, Mac OS, design tools and apps
- BTEC or Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design or related subject
- 2 Years minimum industry experience as a creative designer working in a busy creative studio environment, delivering effective creative solutions across a range of media
- Experience working with clients to establish requirements and deliver effective design solutions
- Experience of design for signage systems & information design
- Experience of developing prototypes
Competitive Day rate