Senior Internal Communications Officer (Contract)
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement the internal communications strategy to provide effective communication to relevant staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
- Draft key messages for target audience.
- Manage the intranet.
- Run internal events and activities acting as the publication's key editor.
- Develop and implement internal communications for key projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience developing and managing internal communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site parking.
- Health-care Cash Plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discount shopping vouchers.