Digital Performance Executive
My client is one a large Charity, devoted to providing high quality education worldwide. Based in London my client an established and seeking a Digital Performance Executive with experince to lead on digital marketing (PPC & Social)
The key responsibilities for this Digital Performance Executive based in London are:
- Analytics management and governance:
- Digital Marketing across: Social, Web content, Search Marketing
- Continuous optimisation
- Stakeholder, Agency management
- PPC campaign management
The successful Digital Performance Executive will have the following expereince:
- Manage the Google Analytic's account, and be the expert in digital channel analytic's
- Work with fundraising colleagues & the digital team to optimise user journeys
- implementing improvements to the digital marketing mix eg effectiveness and spread of referrers, effectiveness of campaign landing pages etc
- Manage PPC campaigns partnered with agencies.
The is a permanent role paying up to circa £28,000 per annum + additional benefits. My client is from the Not for Profit and Charities sector, commercial experience would be advantageous but not essential.