Corporate Partnerships Officer
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join a successful and dynamic corporate partnerships team, as Corporate Partnerships Officer.
Position: Corporate Partnerships Officer
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 pa
Benefits: 25 days per year (not including bank holidays) Pension, Free annual flu jabs and annual sight tests, Cycle to Work Scheme, ½ day a month entitlement to volunteer for a charity of your choice in work time, Interest-free Annual Travel Card Loans, An Employee Assistance Programme, Staff discount scheme, Support for external mentoring, Free fruit every week! Scope for flexible working including occasional working from home
Closing Date: Friday 26 July
Interview Date: Thursday 1 August (Round 1) and Wednesday 7 August (Round 2)
This is an exciting time to join an organisation striving to end youth homelessness in the UK. You will work alongside and provide support to the Corporate Partnerships team to maximise the income raised from their invaluable partners.
The Corporate Partnerships Officerwill help the organisation to achieve their goal of ending youth homelessness, through account management of key corporate partners and the provision of effective and professional account management support to the Corporate Partnerships Team.
As Corporate Partnerships Officer, you will be creative, professional and have excellent organisational skills. You will be socially conscious and able to demonstrate a clear passion and desire to make a difference to the lives of young homeless people
You will bring with you:
- An understanding of the UK charitable landscape
- Knowledge of effective account management to maintain corporate partnerships
- Knowledge of the regulations and legal requirements relating to fundraising
- An excellent track record in the provision of effective business support
- Be a confident and engaging public speaker and presenter
- Demonstrable ability to manage relationships in the corporate or charity sector
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritize appropriately in order to complete multiple projects
- Proven ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, to a high quality, to a range of different audiences confidently and creatively, both verbally and in writing
You will be asked to provide a CV and covering letter as part of the recruitment process for this role.
Our client has an ambitious mission to end youth homelessness, so it’s an exciting time to join this dynamic and growing organisation. Along with an excellent benefits package, they also offer career development and opportunities for flexible working.
About the Organisation
Our client brings remarkable business and individuals from the property industry together in partnership, to support charities delivering life-changing services for vulnerable young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness in the future.
You may also have experience in areas such as Corporate Partnerships, Community Engagement, Account Manager, Partnerships Officer.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Fundraising Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (Greater)