Community Fundraising Manager
Our client is a well established charity in the Hampshire area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build increased support from organisations, individuals and clubs.
- Design and implement the community fundraising strategy.
- Manage the team and any required recruitment.
- Design and deliver products and activities that ensures engagement.
- Line manage team of 3 individuals.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Proven community fundraising experience.
* Experience developing community fundraising products.
* Line management experience.
* Understanding of social media channels to engage with supporters.
* Knowledge of fundraising regulations.
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
- On-site parking.
- Flexible working.