NTD Data Analyst Manager
Job title: Data Analyst Manager
Location: Haywards Heath
Salary: c£38,000 depending upon experience
Contract: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Sightsavers seeks a Data Analyst Manager to support its NTD (Neglected Tropical Disease) management team in monitoring programme progress with high quality Management Information and to improve data collection systems, processes and analysis. Working both with Sightsavers and external partners, the Data Analyst Manager will maintain detailed information at district and EU level of all populations, prevalence rates, backlogs, due survey dates and predicted elimination dates.
As part of the NTD Team, the Data Analyst Manager Specialist will support the NTD Project Directors with regular up to date information, including progress towards elimination which will involve:
- Providing analysis and oversight of current and predicted needs
- Triangulation of data and support of the NTD WASH Data monitoring tool in each country
- Presenting quarterly summaries of needs and progress
- Analysis of incoming data and identification of arising issues
- Aligning the data systems of Sightsavers, the NTD unit and wider ESPEN/ WHO information
- Providing support and analysis to the trachomatous trichiasis (TT) Tracking App as necessary
- Providing immediate and ad hoc support to the NTD unit as required
The ideal candidate holds a graduate degree in international development, has relevant overseas or UK experience (e.g. voluntary work) and is a highly flexible team player with excellent attention to detail. You will need a thorough understanding of calculations associated with prevalence and implicated programme requirements such as backlog and required rounds of preventive chemotherapy and transmission control (PCT). Advanced Excel skills, GIS and other data management tools are essential for this role.
This is an involved role and further details may be found in the job description.
Closing date: 12 July 2019
Interviews are anticipated to take place in July 2019