Marketing and Communications Manager
The RAF Central Fund is dedicated to providing support to serving RAF personnel to develop, achieve and help create an enhanced sense of well-being, morale, esprit de corps and community cohesion. From its origins in 1919, through to the present day, they remain steadfast in their duty to support those who serve in the RAF.
Role: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: High Wycombe
The Marketing & Communications Manager plays a leading role in developing resources and systems to build the RAF Central Fund’s (‘the Fund’) brand and profile, implementing strategies to preserve the integrity of the Fund’s brand to better position and communicate the work of the Fund with both their internal and external stakeholders. The Marketing & Communications Manager is a member of the management team responsible for the helping to assist the strategic direction and success of the Fund’s work.
The role is focused on supporting the Fund’s strategic direction to develop the marketing and communications plans for the Fund and its RAF Sports Lottery and future fundraising endeavours, taking responsibility for the marketing, communications and fundraising activities within the Fund.
Skills and attributes to include:
- Recent experience of working in a marketing or communications role
- Experience of communications and marketing project management to include website development and management
- Confident line manager with some experience of leading a small team and/or function
- Excellent IT software skills, including the use of databases and Social Media
- Broad experience or interest across the breadth of marcomms
- Brand development experience
- Articulate with good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working effectively within small teams
- Affinity with the goals and objectives of the RAF Central Fund
- Flexible and adaptable with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is able to work on own initiative
Benefits to include:
- 30 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Workplace Pension
- Gym Membership
To apply, please submit your CV via the "Apply " button below. Please upload your CV in Word format and include a supporting statement as part of your application, addressing why the role and organisation are a good fit and outlining your experience in relation to the key points on the person specification, which should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis therefore if you feel you have the skills and interest please do apply ASAP
A Prospectus consultant will assess submitted applications, and as part of the selection process candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices.