Our client is the parent company of a charitable group of companies that supports people with a learning disability. Their unique leadership and structure includes people with a learning disability. Through this they can demonstrate that people with a learning disability can be leaders in society but they can’t do this without you! They are now looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team based in Grantham.
Position: HR Advisor
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire (commutable from Nottingham, Newark-on-Trent, Sleaford, Bourne & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39 hours per week, we operate flexi time and flexible working.
About the role:
The HR Advisor will deliver an effective and responsive service to the managers in different subsidiaries through coaching them on our clients HR policies. The HR Advisor will be the prime operational link between the subsidiaries and the HR function.
This role is very much a true ER role. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing managers with advice on; disciplinaries, absence management, grievances, change in T’s and C’s, TUPE and more.
The HR Advisor will need to be an exceptionally strong communicator. They must be motivated, flexible and organised, with the ability to work on your own initiative to meet tight deadlines. This role will involve some national travel.
- CIPD Qualified (CPP entry level) or equivalent.
- Experience in the care sector or ER is required although both would be desirable.
- Understand the importance of integrity and confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong problem solver.
- Shows initiative.
- Flexible in your approach.
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Innovative - willing to challenge status quo.
- Proactive in building strong business relationships.
- Demonstrates analytical, creative and proactive thinking.
- Committed to a high level of service delivery.
- High levels of attention to detail.
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Contributory pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee support line to support you and your family.
- Support in gaining professional qualifications.
- Continuous on the job training is provided.
They reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if they interview and offer the right candidate.
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, CIPD, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.