Senior Communications Officer - Digital
Department: Communications and Engagement
Citizens Advice offers confidential advice online, over the phone, and in person, for free. Through our national network of charities, we give people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
We’re looking for an exceptional and highly motivated communicator to join our communications and engagement team to deliver primarily across digital channels, as well as inputting into our work around events and internal engagement.
In this role you’ll confidently manage a small team to engage key audiences including 30,000 staff and volunteers and the general public with our work. You’ll report to a Communications and Engagement Manager and have a broad range of responsibility, including:
- Owning, developing and delivering a new strategy for our digital communications channels - including our blogs, social media and newsletters
- Designing, delivering and evaluating internal communications campaigns - including through using face to face and online events
- Providing tactical and strategic communications advice to senior stakeholders
You’ll work collaboratively in a fast-paced and creative team. This role will work closely with our other Senior Communications Officers and with our news and public affairs teams to deliver joined-up communications outputs across channels.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with proven experience of delivering impactful digital communications campaigns in a complex organisation. You’ll demonstrate exceptional judgement and excellent stakeholder management.
This is a pivotal role in one of the country’s most important organisations. In the last year alone, we helped 2.7 million people and there were 43 million visits to our advice website.
But we’re not stopping there. As we mark 80 years of being there for everyone and embark on our next organisational strategy, you’ll play an important part in ensuring the organisation can innovate and deliver the best service for our clients.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as BAME and disabled people are currently under-represented throughout Citizens Advice. We are a member of the race equality campaign at Business in the Community, the Prince’s responsible business network and are committed to improving employment opportunities for ethnic minorities across the UK. We also welcome applications from, LGB and Trans and non binary candidates.
We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in role profiles.
More searches like this
- Marketing Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- IT & Web Development Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)