Events Manager - Donor Recruitment
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client, a global medical non-profit organisation, has an excellent opportunity for an Events Manager-Donor Recruitment, to join their North London based team.
The Events Manager-Donor Recruitment, is a key role for the charity. You will work as part of a team that recruit potential cell donors through various donor events and campaigns throughout the UK, creating awareness of the cause and attracting new cell donors, register them and work together to help save lives.
As the Events Manager - Donor Recruitment, your role will be to increase the number of online and off-line potential cell donors by managing a calendar of events throughout the year;
- Organising and managing donor recruitment events targeted at Individuals, businesses, community organisations. Identify and generate leads to attract new donors and supporters.
- Events Account Management, including venue research, contract negotiations. Organise the events marketing collateral; Invitations, posters, flyers.
- Build external relationships with patient groups, volunteers, companies, schools and media to increase engagement.
- Represent the charity in public and inform them about the work of the charity. Create case studies, press releases and presentations to increase coverage and generate increased interest.
- Work with colleagues in the Donor Recruitment, Fundraising and Marketing & Communications teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Our client is looking for an experienced Events Manager with excellent community engagement and planning skills such as;
- Experience of working on events, particularly project management in community event planning and organisation.
- Ability to form effective internal and external relationships with a wide range of audiences. Previous experience of working with different cultural groups and nationalities.
- Strong organisational skills. The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience of working with the media would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have a natural ability to show sensitivity and empathy when working with people.
Apply for Events Manager - Donor Recruitment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly