Our client is one of the UK's largest charitable foundations focusing on health.
The Communications Manager will report to the Head of Communications.
- Plan and deliver outstanding communications driven by the organisational mission and goals.
- Ensure high quality and timely outputs.
- Help measure the impact of the communications.
- Work with the Head of Communications to plan and design engaging campaigns and day-to-day communications.
- Lead and manage a portfolio of owned communications campaigns and activities.
- Manage communications projects from start to end, including planning, delivering and evaluating.
- Commission, brief and manage external providers such as photographers, videographers, designers and copywriters to ensure high quality outputs.
- Write, edit and produce engaging and relevant content for web, social media and e-newsletters as well as earned and paid channels.
- Provide other colleagues with sound advice and support to ensure outstanding communications outputs.
- Build and nurture key relationships inside the Charity and beyond.
- Evaluate and report to stakeholders on owned activities and results.
* Project management - managing multiple deadlines, projects and suppliers to ensure outputs on time and
* Strong copy writing, copy editing and proof reading.
* Experience commissioning, managing and delivering creative projects.
* Knowledge of design packages including InDesign and Photoshop.
* Use of Content Manager Systems (Drupal).
* Editing video content (Adobe Premiere or equivalent).
* Experience of foundation/not for profit or health communications.
Skills, abilities and attributes
* Able to assimilate and translate complex ideas into engaging and persuasive communications.
* Has a digital-first mindset, with a passion for understanding audience needs and for pushing quality upwards.
* Able to use creativity to deliver excellent communications that engage, influence and/or help our client amplify their work.
* Thrives working with multiple projects and deadlines and juggling demands.
* Brings a strong news sense and ability to identify the stories that are worth telling from a varied and rich pool of opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Communications Manager who is enthusiastic and prides themselves in
having standards well above average.
Salary is circa £40K plus a generous benefits package including pension contributions up to 12% and a BUPA employee assistance programme.
This role is permanent and based in London.
Closing date is 29th July.