Chief Executive Officer
We are recruiting for a new Chief Executive Officer to lead the next exciting period of CPotential's development, looking to add further services to complement our current provision and to diversify and expand our income generation.
Set up in 1963, CPotential is a registered charity located in North London. We offer life-changing learning for children aged 0-18 who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury or global development delay.
With Conductive Education at our core, we provide a range of services and therapies to help each child grow in confidence, everyday skills and independence. We also offer free assessments for adults and children to try the Mollii suit assistive device, and offer information and support to parents.
1. To ensure the effective strategic leadership and management to fulfil the organisational vision and policy of the Trustees and forward the charitable objects of the charity.
2. To be the principal adviser to the charity’s Trustees, and ensure that all company secretarial, regulatory and statutory obligations are met on behalf of the Board.
3. To lead the Senior Leadership Team and through them the management of the staff and resources of the Charity, within an agreed budget and framework of delegated authority, to deliver services of high quality and to achieve the charity’s strategic aims.
4. To ensure that appropriate, effective systems and controls and risk assessments are in place to safeguard the users, staff, assets and integrity of the charity.
5. To represent the charity externally and promote the image and reputation of the charity, building effective relationships in line with the Trustees' aims.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Senior Management Disability Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Disability Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Disability Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Disability Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance & Legal Disability Full Time jobs in London (Central)