Department: Customer Journey
Contract Duration: 6, 9 and 12 months
Citizens Advice offers confidential advice online, over the phone, and in person, for free. Through our national network of charities, we give people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward – whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
This role will be working within a team that needs to deliver at pace within a fixed time frame. As a result, we will be reviewing applications as and when they come in and inviting suitable applicants to interview before the advert closing date.
Applicants should be aware that we may withdraw this job advert before the closing date should we be successful in appointing suitable candidates for the positions we seek.
Who we are
For over 78 years we’ve provided advice to help people solve their problems. Last year we helped 2.7 million people in person - face to face, by phone and through web chat.
Last year there were 43 million visits by people looking for answers to their problems on our website, and this figure is growing. We’re dedicated to finding innovative ways of solving people’s problems through digital content and services.
We make sure our advice is accessible and actionable. This means we need to be creative - thinking about how different formats and tools can best meet user needs.
We don’t just design content for the public. Our network of advisers rely on our online content and tools to meet the needs of a diverse range of clients every day.
We’re looking for 3 Content Designers with experience working in a collaborative team, using data to understand user needs and delivering content to meet them.
You’ll be confident writing for a range of audiences and familiar using analytics to inform, develop and test content. Most importantly, you’ll be a team player and committed to making sure that Citizens Advice’s digital content is the best it can be.
You’ll work alongside other content designers, user researchers, designers and developers to build content and services that solve people’s problems efficiently.
Please outline your suitability for the role in your covering letter and include your CV outlining your experience, please also indicate any preference you’d have in contract length (6, 9 or 12 months).
Citizens Advice values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic people, as they are currently under represented in our workforce and are committed to the following actions:
- if you wish to be considered under the Guaranteed interview scheme for disabled people please indicate this within your cover letter . Also let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to the shortlisting process or please provide information you wish us to take into account when considering your application.
- We are offering candidates from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds the option to be considered under rules which ensure we always interview at least one BAME candidate. All candidates for interview have to meet our minimum criteria for the role, which is 60 percent of the shortlisting score across all essential criteria. To be considered under these rules please confirm if you are from a BAME background within your cover letter.
More searches like this
- Marketing Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- IT & Web Development Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)