Full Time, Permanent
£20,500k-£22,500 per annum (DOE)
Based Billericay (with possible travel to other locations)
Our client is proud to have excellent corporate governance arrangements and their regulator has awarded them the highest rating (G1). They want to ensure they remain at that high standard and that they are capable of supporting their ambitious corporate strategy of growth, commerciality and innovation. To enable them to do this, they are looking for a Governance Administrator to join their team. This job is varied and will require unquestionable attention to detail which could lead to career progression in the future for the right person.
- Enabling the signing and sealing of documents and contracts in accordance with the Group Financial Regulations
- Support the recruitment and training of Board and Committee Members
- Submission of annual returns
- Recording of all Director appointments, resignations and interests
- Maintenance of data protection administrative processes and policies
- Monitor governance and compliance planners and ensure these are kept up to date and refreshed frequently
- Any other duties as assigned and deemed commensurate with the grade and overall responsibility of the post
- Maintenance of the Blueprint system, being a group wide compliance management tool
You should be able to work on multiple tasks, prioritise and work with absolute accuracy.
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button.
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with instructions on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board itself.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
The organisation is committed to and demonstrates safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
A Disability Confident employer.
No agencies please.