Donor Care Executive - Charity
Our client is a Sunday Times Top 40 charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify and implement opportunities to build supporter engagement.
- Monitor social media communications with supporters.
- Implement activities that will support the Direct Marketing Manager to achieve income targets.
- Ensure all donations and supporter's correspondence are promptly and accurately processed.
- Line manage a Individual Giving Assistant.
- Liaise with Communications Officer and Database Officer to ensure communications are segmented, and targeted.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Direct marketing experience.
* Experience creating tailored communications.
* Understanding of GDPR and fundraising legislation.
* Line management experience.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Health-care Cash Plan.
- On-site Parking.
- Cycle to work.
- Season ticket loans.