Corporate Account Fundraising Executive
Corporate Fundraisers looking for a new challenge! Corporate Account Management experience, looking to work in Corporate Fundraising?
Our Client, a Social Welfare charity, is looking for a talented Senior Corporate Fundraising Executive to join their team, based in Central London.
Working closely with the Corporate Fundraising Manager, As the Senior Corporate Fundraising Executive, you will manage a portfolio of existing corporate accounts, contributing to the overall team income targets.
You will manage your own portfolio of Corporate Partners, as well as support the Senior Manager with large corporate accounts. You will:
- Take the lead and account manage an agreed portfolio of corporate accounts, responding to enquiries, providing reports, developing the partnerships.
- Provide support with identifying and researching potential new corporate donors using desk, telephone and online research techniques.
- Manage corporate fundraising activities and events as agreed, in conjunction with other members of the fundraising team.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Proven experience within corporate fundraising or corporate account management
- Experience of working to and achieving financial targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send across your CV ASAP and we will be in touch with further information.