Direct Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about protecting wildlife and saving nature?
Could you inspire that passion in others, helping to raise vital funds to support the work of this wildlife conservation charity?
If so, our client has the perfect opportunity for you.
They are looking for a driven, proactive and confident individual to join the Supporter Marketing team at their head office, a wonderful location in the heart of a 220 Hectare nature reserve.
Direct Marketing Manager
Reference number: A0860619
Salary: £25,463 to £29,707 per annum
Hours: Full time
Our client is the UK's largest conservation organisation, with over 200 nature reserves giving a home to thousands of species across the whole of the UK. By creating and protecting some of the country's rarest habitats they are ensuring the future for some of their most threatened wildlife.
Excellent people are the key to the charity achieving its vision, mission and purpose.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues in the Supporter Marketing team and across the organisation to plan and deliver the many promotional and marketing elements of their members retention programme, including Print, Tele-Marketing, DM and digital journeys, working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation including Web, PR, Digital, Conservation, Creative, Insight and Fulfilment. In this role you will be supported by the Senior Direct Marketing Manager, and a full induction will be provided.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering against a set of ambitious KPIs
• Working across multiple marketing channels
• Media planning and buying
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with internal and external teams and agencies
• Managing and tracking significant budget spend
• Meeting numerous deadlines
• Providing accurate analysis and recommendations for the future development of the membership retention program.
Ideally, you'll have direct marketing experience. You'll have a strong sense of prioritisation, with the ability to manage competing demands and quickly get to grasp with what's required. You will be used to working under pressure and confident liaising with a range of stakeholders to build on the success of retaining members seen to date.
What's in it for you?
• Ownership of campaigns and being part of a high-performance team
• Rewarding environment with fantastic development opportunities both in career progression and learning
• Great benefits package including: 25 days annual leave, pension, discounts on retailers and beautiful woodland and heathland surroundings
There is no closing date. They will continue looking until they find the right person for the role.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. You will be asked to declare unspent convictions and cautions at offer of employment stage.
When you make your application please ensure that you include reference number A0860619 on any correspondence.
No agencies please.