Community Fundraising Executive
Are you a passionate fundraiser who has a talent for community fundraising and community engagement?
Community Fundraising Executive, an opportunity to join a Children's Charity based in North London.
As community support continues to grow, and with strong community programme in place, it's a great time to join the charity and the Community Engagement team.
Using your excellent networking and relationship building skills, as the Community Fundraising and Engagement Executive you will help to further develop community fundraising activities, within the surrounding boroughs.
- You will create, develop and support relationships within the community (networking groups, schools, local businesses, churches), encouraging donations, volunteering and fundraising and partnerships where possible.
- Manage community focused events, encouraging supporters to attend and take part.
- Through community activities increase awareness and engagement for challenge events, third party and supporter-led events.
- Work with Marketing and PR team to create marketing materials and ways to promote fundraising activities.
- At all times, provide excellent supporter journey and long term partnerships.
This a varied role, building relationships externally as well as internally to continue to increase community engagement.
Our client is looking for a you to have previous experience of:
- Working within a fundraising role, ideally community fundraising or volunteer led fundraising activities.
- Experience of approaching new supporters and building relationships from initial stages, as well as maintaining relationship with current relationships.
- Networking experience in both community and business circles
- Experience of managing a range of projects and activities.
- Ability to provide supervision to volunteers and provide support to networking groups within the community.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to send across a CV and we will be in touch with further information.