APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE RETT UK APPLICATION FORM. STRICTLY NO CV'S
Closing Date 5pm, 7th July.
Interviews in Luton Wednesday 17th July.
Job Description: Administrator
The principle of this post is to provide a full range of effective general administrative support to the office manager.
Responsible to: Office Manager
Hours: 35 hours per week over 5 days
- To provide a full range of effective general administrative support to the office manager. across a variety of functions which includes administration managing the database, fundraising and membership.
- Maintaining accurate records, including updating the organisation’s database with donations, creating records and communications, in line with the organisation’s data protection policy as required.
- Organise and maintain effective filing systems, both paper based and electronic. Taking on specific projects relating to the database, using excel.
- General office administration, including dealing with suppliers of office equipment and general supplies, handling telephone calls and letters, laminating and scanning documents.
- Act a first point of contact for enquirers to Rett UK. Answering the telephone and referring calls to other team members or taking messages, displaying excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and empathy with our clients.
- Open and distribute incoming post, sort and frank outgoing post.
- Update policies and procedures as required so that the office Policy file is updated as they are reviewed.
- Participate in the production of general Rett UK leaflets, newsletters, training resources and information as required.
9. Ad-hoc duties as required e.g. Support with the production of Rett news quarterly magazine.
10. Support with fundraising functions and other events which could include collating and sending out fundraising packs, thank you letters and certificates. This may also include attendance at some fundraising functions and events as part of the Rett UK team.
Other duties and responsibilities:
11. Uphold excellent customer service, putting the client first in line with our organisational values.
12.To maintain confidentiality at all times.
13. To uphold the aims and principles of Rett UK and its equality and diversity policy.
14. Abide by health and safety guidelines and share responsibility for own safety and that of colleagues.
15. Attend regular staff meetings and contribute.
16. Any other relevant administrative and support duties appropriate to the post.
17. To work within the Policies and Procedures of Rett UK at all times.