Digital Marketing Manager
My Client is one of the largest housing providers in the U.K, a leading developer & have a social purpose. This Digital Marketing Manager role is based in the South London offices.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager role are:
- Create and implement digital marketing strategy with a focus on driving traffic to the new websites to increase conversion and developing a consistent digital customer experience
- Work closely with the internal digital team and external suppliers on the development and build of two new sales sites. Monitor progress, review then optimise and ensure smooth delivery
- Establish an on-going review process for online channels. Utilise market and customer insight to continually improve content and refine and optimise the UX
- Develop and manage the property sales digital presence across all platforms including social, websites, microsites and property portals ensuring content is up to date, relevant and optimised.
- Measure and report on digital performance
- Collate monthly agency reports on paid digital campaigns to keep the sales and marketing team aware of impact and campaign performance.
- Undertake keyword research and gap analysis sharing results with media partners to inform campaign strategy
- Advise teams on optimising PPC and social media campaigns to drive lead growth
- Work alongside the wider-marketing team to ensure consistency across the channels and to share digital best practices in order to maximise customer engagement and conversion.
- Marketing project lead on the introduction of a sales and marketing CRM system working with an external provider
- Develop email strategy. Create and send out regular emails to our sales database. increase automation of marketing function through email workflows
- Recruitment and management of Content and Social Media Coordinator
- Manage the tracking and measurement of digital campaigns
The successful candidate will have experience of working in the Property and Housing sector, in particular experience of managing the online customer journey for a shared ownership programme would be desirable.
- Previous experience of creation and implementation of a digital marketing strategy
- Strong project management skills
- A creative flair to manage the creation of visual digital content
- Very good stakeholder management skills. Must be able to engage with senior level internal and external stakeholders in order to reach mutually beneficial business outcomes
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests concurrently and work to tight deadlines
- Experience of developing and maintaining websites including optimising user journeys
- Capable of developing high-level strategic plans as well as detailed campaign level plans.
- Good knowledge of website best practice
- Candidates should have knowledge of optimising landing pages and creating user funnels. Previous experience using UX tools (e.g. Hotjar, Mouseflow or Full Story) is preferable
- Candidates should have a good understanding of on and off page SEO as well as knowledge of SEO software.
- Proven track record of managing social media and e-mail marketing strategies
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other digital measurement tools.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Data Studio
- Candidates should have the ability to analyse data trends and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Previous experience of using a CRM to improve the marketing and sales function.
- Candidates should also have knowledge of creating reports and customer subsets within a CRM
- Experience of managing external agencies
Ability to evidence experience and knowledge of using multiple CMS platforms
This exciting Digital Marketing Manager position is perfect for a candidate with previous experience of working in the Property and Housing sector and is based in South London. The salary band is is up to £56,690 including some industry leading benefits. if you meet the set criteria, APPLY NOW!