Contracts Manager – Bids and Tenders
Contracts Manager – Bids and Tenders
Department: National Project
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week
Salary: £32,198 - £35,189 per annum
About the organisation
Our client is a national charity which has been supporting disabled children, young people and their families since 1970.
They work with children, irrespective of their disability or impairment, from birth through to 25 years. Each year they support over 15,000 disabled children, offer over 120 different services and work with about 80 Local Authorities across England.
They are passionate, caring and trusted and their vision is a world in which all disabled children and young people realise their aspirations. They offer support and practical help for families, every step of the way.
About The Role
The Contracts Manager –Bids and Tenders will be working closely with the National Projects and Contracts Director to support the organisation's Regional Operational delivery teams with all local contractual arrangements including completion and winning tenders, contract implementation and exit processes, contract negotiations and property lease management.
The successful candidate will be supporting Regional teams in identifying business development opportunities and producing robust business plans. This is a National role so has the potential for travel to all of the organisation's services.
What's in it for you?
This is a permanent role and would suit anyone looking for a role providing support with tenders, bids for funding, and identifying business opportunities. This charity is a great place to work and they are happy to talk flexible working. In addition, they offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all their staff, generous holiday entitlement with additional annual leave after 4 years' service, and life assurance after 6 months service.
The role as Contracts Manager requires a high level of autonomy and the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations.
To be able to carry out this role it is essential that you have:
- Good understanding of health and social care sector.
- Proven track record of winning local authority social care tenders.
- Strong track record of building positive relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of developing systems and processes to improve delivery, ideally in business development
- Demonstrable knowledge, understanding and application of tendering and procurement processes, and range of legislation affecting contracting and procurement.
Closing Date:15 Jul 2019
The hiring manager does not have a set interview date, but is flexible on dates depending on the right candidate.
To find out more information please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All children and young people they work with must, at all times, feel safe. They practice safer recruitment. For certain roles successful applicants will be required to carry out a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
They are an equal opportunities employer, and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)