Marketing and Communications Manager
I am partnering with an amazing national charity in the South of London on the search for Marketing and Communications Manager (Fund-raising). This is a fantastic role where you will provide specialist marketing and communications advice, support and expertise to the Fund-raising department and individual teams developing plans for key projects. The role will be paying up to £40,000.
This role sits within the Income Generation and Finance team, reporting into the Assistant Director of Business Development.
The post holder will be responsible for developing and managing integrated and insightful marketing & communications projects and campaigns to support income growth and partnership working. Managing the content for the organisations key marketing and communications collateral for their funders, fundraisers, volunteers and branches. You will be responsible for creating compelling and creative communications content and strategies which inspire people to engage with and support the organisation.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience of working in a marketing and communications role
- Proven track record of managing the development and implementation of multi-channel and integrated fund-raising, marketing and communications campaigns and projects
- Able to get messages across to a variety of supporters, tailor content for different channels and audiences
- Experience of creating content and writing for traditional and digital channels
- Excellent brand knowledge and understanding
Ideally they are looking for someone with experience working at a Charity but this is not essential. If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.