Our client is looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to join them at an exciting time of growth and opportunity to make a difference to the lives of others.
Title: Executive Assistant
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract with potential to make permanent after 12 months
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours plus unpaid breaks)
Salary: £26,585 - £28,630 dependant on experience
Line Manager: Executive Director
This organisation is a faith based charity, bringing safe surgery to people in Africa who have no access to healthcare or money to pay for it. For over 40 years they have visited more than 55 developing nations, passionate to serve those in need and to leave a lasting impact for the future of those they serve.
This role will provide high quality comprehensive management of administrative and executive services to the CEO, professionally representing the CEO’s office both internally and externally to help meet the objectives of the charity. This role will suit someone who can work autonomously, with initiative and little supervision, who is confident in the areas of administration, project management, diary and meeting management, Chairing meetings, upward management, Governance and HR.
- Provide comprehensive, all round support to the Executive Director
- Produce minutes, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Support areas of governance including board and committee meeting prep, minutes, trustee recruitment and trustee inductions.
- Chair meetings, manage work streams and action tracking for executive meetings and projects
- Project manage ad hoc assignments to a high standard as and when required
- Oversee employee HR including policy, recruitment, benefits, data management and working with the finance team on payroll and pensions
- Ensure legal and organisational compliance in all aspects of HR and advise on HR procedures and policies
- Other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the ED
- Post holder will actively follow organisational policies
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 5th July 2018
Applicants must be available for first round interviews on 15 July and second round interviews with the CEO on 18 July.
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button.
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with instructions on how to complete your application.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer. They welcome applications from all individuals and value diversity in their workforce.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in South East England
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in South East England
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in South East England
- Human Resources Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in South East England
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in South East England