The client is looking for an all-rounded Marketing professional to promote the various arms of the charity through excellent marketing and communication activities.
The Marketing Officer will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to deliver marketing campaigns for the multiple arms of the organisation.
- Planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Autonomous creation and planning of marketing plans.
- Content creation for social media, blog posts and offline collateral.
- Creation of email marketing campaigns and delivery of Google Ads.
- Conference and event coordination.
- Tracking and evaluating data and analytics.
- Website management.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously, yet also effectively as a member of a large team.
- Demonstrable experience working on email marketing campaigns.
- A strong project manager with the ability to manage projects simultaneously.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of CMS and online platforms.
- Professional qualification in marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a marketing role.
- Event logistic and management experience.
- Permanent opportunity
- Start ASAP
- Additional benefits