Corporate Partnerships Manager - Charity
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Account manage allocated partnerships.
- Attend events held by allocated partners.
- Manage new partnerships won through the new business team.
- Pitch/present with the new business team.
- Lead on the corporate team's seasonal campaigns.
- Respond effectively to enquires from potential new product partners.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience of securing, and growing existing and new business relationships.
- Account management experience.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Creative and writer.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- Confident presenter.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible working.
- On-site parking.