Corporate Partnerships Executive
Our client is a leading conservation charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery and development of a portfolio of partnerships.
- Manage two small partnerships to deliver income and communication objectives.
- Proactively develop relationships with the network.
- Lead or support on team wide projects and logistics.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of relationship management in a commercial or charity setting.
- An understanding of how companies interface with charities/NGOs.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive, results driven approach.
- Excellent planning skills.
Salary on offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.