Community Fundraiser & Events Manager
A fantastic national charity
As an Community Fundraiser & Event Manager you will support the organisation with the income as well as the non-fund raising events. The main focus is the events but the fund-raising with contribute towards this.
You will be involved in the delivery of the organisation's events, exhibitions and speaker opportunity programme, ensuring the delivery of high quality, successful events. As an Events Manager you will plan and deliver our own events as well as exhibiting at other people's events mainly
- Project manage and deliver major events - providing strategic input into the event creation, along with production, supplier negotiation, and other services as required
- Organise smaller events such as gala balls and dinners, corporate hospitality-style events, and Leadership
- Manage 3rd party event relationships and work with the marketing and fund-raising departments
- Advise on key market trends and new opportunities in the Events arena, specifically with regard to the charity sector
As an Events Manager you will
- Experience of Corporate Fundraising & Event management 3+ years gained either within the charity/ NFP or potentially a commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate the delivery of a range of events to exceptionally high standards - from the ideas to the delivery of the events
- Experience of working project briefs and delivering activities for others within time and budget
- Budget management experience
- Experience ideally of generating income through events - Community Fundraising
- Experience of using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
A fantastic opportunity to work for a great charity on a national basis. You will be focused on the north, but will have travel across the country. You will also have the flexibility to work from home if required.
My client is looking for someone with a background in community fundrasing with a passion to be more involved in specialist event ( end o end). You will be creative in your ideas and have a real passion for the third sector.
Ideally you will have a driving license as travel will be involved
More searches like this
- Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Business Development & Commercial Public Services Full Time jobs in Leeds
- PR & Communications Public Services Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Community Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in Leeds
- Events Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in Leeds