Regional Community Fundraising Manager (South East)
Our client is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Community Fundraising Manager (South East)
Reports to: Head of Community Fundraising (South)
Location: Home based, ideally in Portsmouth, Chichester, Guildford or somewhere in between, with occasional duties to be undertaken at their Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Salary: c. £27,500 dependent on experience
Hours of work: Full time, 9am – 5pm, plus reasonable additional hours in evenings and over weekends necessary to perform duties
- Devise an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met.
- Recruit, manage and develop fundraising volunteers and provide appropriate support to their fundraising activities.
- Work with the Regional PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network.
- Manage existing relationships with local corporate organisations and supporters who engage with their Centre of Research Excellence at Plymouth University.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 30th June 2019, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
Previous applicants need not apply.
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board and check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Portsmouth
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Portsmouth
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Portsmouth
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Portsmouth
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Portsmouth