Individual Giving Manager (Retention)
As the Individual Giving Manager (Retention), you will be joining the Individual Giving team at a time of growth and huge success across IG Fundraising in the last few years. There are ambitious and long-term plans in place to continue to increase income and to hit new levels of success in the years to come.
Due to growth, this role has been created to lead on and deliver the regular giving retention programme.
You will focus on delivering communications that will increase supporter loyalty and engagement with the cause. Deliver improved retention communications through a variety of channels drawing on new and existing insight, analysis and research to help inform how best to engage with supporters. Also lead on the development, implementation and monitoring of Supporter Journey.
There is an increase in digital marketing and testing across all campaigns and looking at new ways of engaging with supporters.
Our client is looking for you to have proven success managing and delivering a multi-channel direct marketing programme, ideally with retention and loyalty experience.
- Substantial experience of managing a variety of direct marketing channels including - direct mail, email and telephone
- Experience of using insight and analysis to evaluate activities
- Experience of working cross-organisationally
- Strong creative ability to spot good ideas early and motivate agencies to deliver original creatives
- Awareness of the external marketing activities, innovation and emerging trends in both the commercial and not for profit sectors to identifying opportunities for new IG activity.