Business Insight Manager
Large public sector organisation based in Manchester
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of the Business Insight Manager to be based in Manchester:
- Develop a culture of analysis and insight across the business, ensuring that the success of strategic & operational projects can be measured and monitored through business insights, and the analysis of data.
- Providing qualitative and analytical insights to help solve business problems and make recommendations for change / improvement.
- Creating and embedding predictive models to help inform future business strategy and planning.
- Producing, analysing and disseminating high quality business and management information including performance reporting, monitoring and benchmarking information.
- Designing a variety of dashboards, reports and presentations to support business stakeholders to access and understand information and share insights from the companies underlying data sources.
- Delivering a central research & development function for the organisation; taking briefs, commissioning work and disseminating information across the business appropriately.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining an ongoing customer research programme by utilising a range of research methodologies and techniques to understand customer needs and experiences in depth.
- Develop accurate and up to date customer
The successful Business Insight Manager will be based in Manchester and will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Strong research and analytical skills and knowledge of statistical processes, including the use of external data and benchmarking information.
- Must possess strong commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills in order to develop a deep understanding of the business priorities and requirements.
- An excellent communicator who can explain complex matters in a clear and concise manner and can write high level reports and presentations for a range of audiences including senior management.
- An in-depth knowledge of legislation and the data needed to submit regulatory returns.
- Experienced in leading and coaching a team to deliver complex and varied priorities
£39,000 plus great benefits