Digital Product Manager
This Public Sector and Government client works in a faster and more autonomous fashion than most of their counterparts. Their aim is to facilitate improvements in the nation's health irrespective of particular circumstance. Headquartered in London, they apply research and skills to aid government shaping a healthier populous.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for working in accordance with GDS digital standards and Agile ways of working. They will have experience of working with multidisciplinary teams of researchers, tech teams, designers, developers and stakeholder contacts.
You will have responsibilities including:
- Deliver innovative products and services by working with stakeholders across the business to understand the policy context, establish business and user needs, undertake product discoveries, define user journeys, develop user personas, understand existing evidence bases and create a product vision based on the findings.
- To lead one or more multi-disciplinary agile delivery teams to deliver excellent new products and/or iterations to existing products
- To deliver user-centric projects through Alpha, Beta and Live phases managing multidisciplinary agile delivery teams.
- To be a motivated, self-starter with an enthusiasm for high quality digital delivery.
The successful candidate will have hands on agile product management experience, perhaps building roadmaps and amalgamating the needs of various departments into innovative, useful products.
Ideally you'll have:
- Experience developing highly engaging digital campaigns/products within an agile methodology
- Experience integrating digital products with new technologies
- Ideate, prototype, test and building experience
- Excellent time and some project management skills.
The successful Digital Product Manager will secure a 12 month (potentially rolling) contract with a meaningful organisation, utilising their skills and abilities to make a significant difference. You will also be able to utilise significant budgets relative to the sector and work within some remarkably exciting partnerships. You will earn £40-45,000 dependent on experience.