Information Security Manager
Islamic Relief are looking for a highly capable Information Security Manager to champion our Information Security efforts as we strive towards making the world a fairer place for millions of people affected by poverty and humanitarian crises.
Report directly to the Head of ICT and Information Systems, the role will be responsible for enhancing our organisational resilience and capability to manage Information Security risks across our operations. The successful candidate will advise and support existing operational, project, development and support teams to ensure that information security is appropriately planned for, implemented and monitored across the full range of IT services and systems.
The successful candidate must have or be:
- A highly motivated and customer focused individual with an ability to formulate a robust information security strategy and work with stakeholders to see it through to fruition.
- An ability to analyse and identify all key information security risks across the organisation, assessing these risks and working with the business to ensure effective controls are in place.
- Several years of experience in an information security management or similar role with experience of managing Information Security compliance in an international context including experience of implementing ISO27001 or other relevant information security frameworks.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to engage and influence at all levels using extensive experience of working within a multi-disciplinary IT team.
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking to direct your skills towards helping some of the most vulnerable communities in the world, please apply by completing our online application form.
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews are expected to take place on 3rd July 2019
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
- screening clearance
- proof of eligibility to live and work within the UK
- receipt of satisfactory references
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer