The client is an independent public sector and government organisation aiming to provide help and support to the wider public. They deal with millions of inquiries each year about monetary issues that could affect all of us. They adjudicate and set market standards, utilising various digital channels to convey the services they provide. Based in London, they're looking to expand their functions to better serve their users across the board.
The Digital Executive will be responsible for the technical management of digital channels, the digital content strategy, and social media engagement. It will be a broad-facing digital role with the ability to stamp your own mark, under the helpful direction of an accomplished team. Responsibilities include:
- Publishing timely updates to the website and social media channels, in line with the content calendar you'll help define and optimise
- Creating relevant and engaging written and multimedia content aimed at helping users
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of the digital content, with some responsibility for tagging and reporting on efficacy
- Galvanising different internal stakeholders to roll out content they need public, based off user-research
- Conducting user testing to figure out the best way of engaging the wider public
To be successful and happy in the Digital Executive role, you will ideally have:
- Worked previously within a digital discipline, developing a good understanding of SEO, testing, UX design and information architecture, and perhaps some analytics and Tag Manager. You will be given some training on the elements you might not be overly familiar with, but a pre-existing exposure would be useful.
- Ability to create aesthetically pleasing and engaging media assets for use online, working with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Understanding and exposure to Content Management Systems.
- Ability to persuade and influence a range of stakeholders and show an understanding of targeting different audiences.
- Clear communication capacity.
The Digital Executive will secure a permanent role offering up to £35,000 within a prestigious organisation.