Business Development Manager
You will be joining the Services Division team, who play big pivotal role helping to further develop services. The Business Development team maintains and grows services by securing income, including statutory funded contracts, through competitive tendering. Also develop new, innovative and creative products and services that better meet the needs of their clients.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing development projects from conception to delivery.
- Write proposals and complete Tender documents for service delivery opportunities
- Ensure the successful completion of proposals and tenders through effective engagement of key internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining relationships and a working knowledge of opportunities and with funders, commissioners and other providers, in key service delivery locations.
- Manage all aspects of the completion of propositions and tenders, including the management and identification of resources to complete activities and tasks to timescales.
- Ensure with all propositions and tenders, there is the ability to measure the impact of service delivery, through an effective evaluation and monitoring process.
Our client is looking for you to have previous skills and experiences;
- Developing and maintain relationships with existing and prospective external partners and commissioners
- Knowledge of project management and/or proposal management tools and techniques
- Experience of developing services to meet changing needs and priorities and proven successful experience of writing development and business plans.
- Experience of procurement and commissioning include the negotiation of contracts, service level agreements, grants.