Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager
Do you have extensive experience cultivating relationships and engaging with high value donors?
Are you looking for a strategic engagement and networking role, without direct fundraising targets?
Our Client, an International Social welfare Charity, has an excellent and newly created opportunity for a Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager to join their London team.
The charity invests in frontline efforts across several countries and sectors where there is most need for their area of social welfare support. They partner with investors, governments, specialist organisations and those at risk, tackling our systems to make change.
As the Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be joining the team at a time of growth, contributing to all external relations initiatives, with a primary focus on supporting fundraising activities.
Working with the Managing Director, you will build relationships with prospective donors both within the European marketplace and internationally. Specifically:
- Cultivating relationships with prospective funders, including governments, foundations, HNWI and faith-based funders. Managing and building engagement with Council of Advocates and also relationships with existing funders, in collaboration with the Managing Director.
- Serve as bridge between the fundraising and programs teams to ensure fundraising priorities reflect program needs.
- Perform detailed research on potential funders, maintain overall prospect list and track forthcoming RFPs
- Contribute to fundraising-related events in Europe. Preparing talking points and briefings for speaking engagements and briefings. Collaborate with the Communications Manager to ensure consistency of messaging related to fundraising.
- Represent and speak on behalf of the charity in various forums. Collaborate with colleagues from various departments to write, produce and update collateral material.
To be considered for this Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager role, our client is looking for:
- A proven track record of cultivating new donors with the capacity to give large, multi-year funding
- commitments within the European marketplace and internationally.
- Minimum of five years of experience in fundraising or partnerships in a fast-paced non-profit setting.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.