Head of Gifts and Events
Job title: Head of Gifts and Events
Salary: Circa £40K dependent on experience
We are working in partnership with an international children’s charity providing specialist health services in Africa, Asia and Central America. They have a unique twinning approach with a network of international hospitals and volunteer specialists with teams on the ground to improve the health of children around the world to make a lasting difference.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Gifts and Events who will manage and develop the Major Donors portfolio including the Ambassador Programme. You will also manage the Senior Community ad Events Executive to maximise income for the Community and Events Programme. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- A strong track record of successful fundraising in at least two of the following areas: Events, Community and Major Donor Fundraising
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures which constitute a successful individual giving programme
- Experience of managing and developing staff and/or volunteers
- Proven track record of building strong, effective relationships
- Evidence of strong, process-driven event planning
- Proven track record of setting, monitoring and managing budgets
- Understanding of the importance of delivering high quality supporter care
The successful individual will have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines. You will have a passion for both international development and raising funds by providing excellent stewardship.
To apply, please email your CV and Supporting Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1669.
Our client is looking to receive applications as soon as possible, so please apply without delay.