Direct Marketing Officer
Our client is a well established charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing multi-channel campaigns.
- Monitoring and communicating campaign performance.
- Manage the campaign budget.
- Liaising with external agencies, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered.
- Make recommendations to enhance the direct marketing programme.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Direct marketing experience.
- Experience running and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Charity marketing experience (desirable).
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.