Fundraising Compliance Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated Fundraising Compliance Manager to join our clients team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Position: Fundraising Compliance Manager
Location: London (office based or home based)
Hours: 35 hours per week (hours negotiable)
Salary: circa £52,200 per annum (national), circa £55,499 per annum (including £3,299 inner London weighting) pro rata if part time
Contract: Fixed term 12 Month Contract with possibility of renewal
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 9 June 2019
Interview Date: 20 June 2019
Reporting to the Director of Legal and Corporate Governance (and with a dotted line to the Executive Director of Income Generation), the Fundraising Compliance Manager will:
- Ensure fundraising activities are undertaken in accordance with all legal and regulatory obligations and in line with best practice.
- Play a key part in developing the charity’s compliance framework to ensure oversight and control
Our client is happy to discuss flexible working for this role, please see their homeworking agreement for full details.
As Fundraising Compliance Manager, you will:
- Have a proven track record with data protection and privacy regulations, especially within a fundraising context, advising the organisation on their application.
- Have a proven track record of promoting best practice.
- Have a pragmatic approach with an eye for detail and experience of working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. Our client offer a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
Our client believes everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join the team.
You may also have experience in Fundraising, Fundraiser, Compliance Manager, Fundraising Manager.