Internal Communications & Engagement Officer
This Widnes based organisation provides care and support to thousands of people across England and Scotland.
The Internal Communications & Engagement Officer will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Writing creative and compelling content for a range of internal communications channels, both print and digital
- Supporting the creation, delivery and project management of an internal magazine
- Developing and managing the corporate intranet, ensuring it is an engaging, useful and up-to-date tool for the organisation
- Acting as editorial gatekeeper for the organisation's internal social media presence, ensuring consistency of content and messaging.
- Overseeing the creation and delivery of Newsletters and Weekly Roundup.
- Leading on the delivery of an annual programme of events including reward and recognition events, engagement events etc.
The ideal Internal Communications & Engagement Officer will have:
Professional or higher qualification in communications, marketing, journalism or equivalent
Experience in a communications role, ideally within a large organisation or agency
A proven track record in planning and managing internal communications projects / campaigns from beginning to end
Thorough understanding of internal communications channels and best practice
Appreciation of what makes a compelling story with the ability to effectively portray it in writing
The successful Internal Communications & Engagement Officer will benefit from:
- £25K or the equivalent day rate
- Joining an organisation that genuinely does fantastic, life-changing work
- A brilliant career opportunity for anyone looking to progress
- The opportunity to go permanent