Community and Events Manager - Fundraising
This is an exciting time for CPRE and this post has the opportunity to develop and grow and brand new team within CPRE.
Community and Events Manager
Job ref: CaEM/chm
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: circa £43,500
Location: London, SE1
As the Community and Events Manager, you will be working closely with the Head of Income Generation, on leading the development and delivery of a community fundraising strategy which includes the development of a mass-participation programme.
With this area of work being new to CPRE, we are looking for someone with a real passion and energy for driving growth in income, and who will provide a creative and dynamic external focus to identify and develop a range of income generation initiatives within community and event fundraising.
This is a new role and an opportunity to join a small, yet ambitious, organisation with great potential. The successful candidate will have previous experience in charity fundraising with a proven track record in securing at least five figure support from a variety of income streams.
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 4 June
Interview date: 11 or 12 June
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website where you can download the candidate pack, job profile and application form.
CPRE is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Marketing Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Business Development & Commercial Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (South)
- PR & Communications Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Community Fundraising Housing & Homelessness Full Time jobs in London (South)