Interim - Finance and Operations
Youth Futures Foundation is a new organisation that has been set up with £90m of dormant assets to help young people furthest from the employment market into meaningful work.
As an ambitious and independent organisation, the Foundation will collaborate with the youth sector, business, young people and the public sector to support more young people into meaningful employment by identifying and championing what works in order to deliver profound and lasting change.
This 3 month assignment it to provide support to the current COO during the setup phase of this new organisation.
The post holder will be required to:
- Construct a model for YFF cost base
- Construct a model for YFF income
- Financial strategy: support coo and exec chair to develop a financial strategy
- Lead the implementation of finance systems - set up and run all relevant operational finance processes
- Lead the implementation of IT systems (Office 365-based); set up and run all relevant operational IT processes
- Establish and operate on boarding processes for new employees / consultants and new Board members
- Risk management
Support in the following areas:
- Corporate structure
- Develop a set of board governance protocols appropriate for YFF and its stage of evolution
- Support set up of treasury management relationships / processes.
We are seeking a qualified account who has experience of the setup phase of a new organisation/charity and/or extensive and broad operational skills (IT, Finance, HR, Governance) to draw upon.
In the first instance please apply with you CV in Word format. Candidates considered to be a close match will be contacted by a Prospectus consultant.